WORK FOR RANS!
RANS Designs is now hiring for the position of an A&P Mechanic. This position is full time, and our business hours are Mon-Fri, 7-4pm. We are looking for someone that is skilled, punctual, and a highly motivated learner. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a manufacturing environment and pay great attention to detail. If this sounds like you, apply today and you can become a member of our exciting and growing company!
· Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect, and perform maintenance and condition inspections on customer and company aircraft.
· Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
· Conduct airframe system, component changes and systems checkout.
· Operate ground support equipment as required.
· Perform mechanical/electrical removals and installations.
· Build and/or modify aircraft assemblies and components to ensure highest quality.
· Take precision measurements to ensure accurate fit of aircraft components and conformance to blueprint specifications using instruments such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
· Evaluate finished assemblies and perform quality checks.
· Assist with aircraft component installation and repair.
· Maintain a clean and neat work area.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must have an A&P Certificate.
· 2 or more years aircraft maintenance experience a plus.
· Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings.
· Ability to work unscheduled overtime to meet customer deadlines and goals.
· Knowledge of industry-wide safety practices.
· Goal oriented.
Compensation is commensurate with experience
You can download and print the application here. You're also welcome to stop by the office and pick one up. Once completed, you can submit your application to:
Applications are being accepted until the position is filled. The selected candidate may be required to pass a drug screen and a criminal history background check. RANS Designs, Inc. is an EEO employer.
4600 Highway 183 Alt. Hays, Kansas 67601
Phone: (785)625-6346 Fax: (785) 625-2795
Hours: M-F 7:00am to 4:00pm CST.